We see many people suffering from flatulence, bloating and sour feeling when taking food or other such symptoms that may occur because of Acidity, known as Acid Reflux. It occurs due to the flow of digestive acids towards the esophagus because of disordered digestive system. Excessive production of hydrochloric acids is the reason behind this problem that should be treated effectively. People suffering from this ailment often complain of abdominal and chest pain. Candidly, the hard working people are less exposed to this disease whereas the ones that work in AC offices or other comfortable positions may suffer more from Acidity. We see the fat people also suffering from acidity whereas the ones with usual physique are less prone to acid reflux.
The Ayruveda system of medicine focuses on the well being of the people and hence treats Acidity with the herbal medications that do not affect the users in any adverse manner. The following ayurvedic medicines and preventive measures suggested by the Ayurvedic professionals give excellent results.
- Divya Avipattikara Churna – Divya Avipattikara Churna is natural ayurvedic medicine is too useful for acid reflux. Chronic acidity can be cured effectively.
- Divya Mukta Sukti Bhasm – This wonderful ayurvedic medicine stops formation of acids that often affect the patients. It reduces inflammation and irritation because of acidity.
- Divya Moti Pisti – Digestive disorders can be cured instantly with this amazing ayurvedic medicine that helps to calm down acid reflux. It energizes the digestive system.
- An apt combination of apple cider vinegar, baking soda, aloe vera juice and some water gives quick relief from acidity.
- Carrot or cabbage juice is also much useful for acid reflux.
- Herbal products including teas, fennel seeds and mustard etc prove to be the best ayurvedic medicines for acidity.
- Ginger extract mixed with lemon juice help to get rid of acidity.
- Taking honey before going to bed on daily basis is much helpful.
- Enriched with papain; Papaya is able to dissolve the proteins. It is much useful for the digestive system.
- Ayurveda recommends taking hyssop, Fenugreek seeds, German Chamomile, Agrimony, Wood Betony, Fennel Seeds and Slippery Elm on daily basis as they are much useful to reduce acidity.
- Diet Management – Ayurveda suggests abstinence from intake of fatty/oil rich/processed/spiced/junk foods. Over-eating should be avoided by all. Staying vegetarian helps to remain away from acid reflux. Eat slowly and in small quantities. Vegetables and fruits should be included in the daily diets. Tomatoes, citric fruits, garlic and chocolates should be restricted.
- Intake of excessive alcohol/caffeine/tea should be restricted.
- Smoking should be avoided without fail.
- Do not go to sleep immediately after food.
- Stay happy and never take any tension.
- Take lot of water after frequent intervals.
- Do not wear tight belts or clothes.
- Ayurveda recommends fasting as the fruitful remedy for acidity.
Rich foods, simple exercises, yoga asans and abstinence from alcohol or smoking etc are much useful for the persons that suffer from acidity.